Hot water storage and buffer tanks
For corrosion protection, all Reflex Storatherm Aqua are provided with a hygienic enamel coating in accordance with DIN 4753 Part 3 in conjunction with a magnesium anode.
This is an essential prerequisite for the supply of energy from waste heat, solar systems, CHP and other heat generators, the thermal emission of which is not directly oriented to matching demand. Buffer tanks cover an extremely variable application area; essentially they are used as a primary store for supplying heating systems.
- Designed according to DGRL, approved according to Sinus works standard or AD 2000 rules
- up to DN 2,400 and 25,000 liters
- Connections according to your specifications
- For hot and cold water systems
- Optionally with pipe bends, nozzle pipes or mixing and layering plates
- Other individual installations after consultation
- On request including static proof (e.g. wind loads for outdoor installations)
- Hand hole fastener 100 x 150 mm or
- Manhole closure 320 x 420 mm
- Insulation design: polystyrene + polyester fiber fleece
- 1.3mm polystyrene
- 110 mm polyester fiber fleece 15 kg/m³ (WLG 0.038) fire class B1
- Terminal block lock
- PVC cap incl. 110mm insulating cover fleece
- 60mm floor insulation
- Not diffusion-tight
Configure individual buffer storage with the ProSinusX.
You can find an inquiry and order form for an individual buffer tank here.